Saturday, May 26, 2012

So as most of you have heard, I've been thinking about starting my own Horror Movie blog. Why? Well you could say I'm a bit fanatic about horror movies. Maybe obsessed to the point I should be on that show on TLC. Anyways, most of my free time is spent watching horror movies. Most of my theater adventures are to see the latest horror movies that come out. At night you can find me watching horror movies that range from foreign to indy to low budget to the classics. Since my FB friends seem to trust my opinions on movies, I thought I'd give this blog a chance. So sit back and enjoy. Also, feel free to leave me comments on movies you want me to review or movies you think I should watch. 


-HorrorChick23


http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/users/thathororrchick23 (yes i am aware i spelled horror wrong. so sue me)

No comments:

Post a Comment