Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

This isn't a post about Friday the 13th movies. It's a given that you should watch them and enjoy Jason. Seriously, who doesn't like the originals? Instead I want to talk about the day. Friday the 13th has to be one of my favorite days. Halloween of course being my most favorite. Most people view this day as unlucky and scary. But I love the terror this day suggests. Why? Well because of all of the awesome horror movies and horror related shows that you can watch. Here's a break down of what I will be watching, which means you should watch them too. 

1. As many Friday the 13ths as possible. 
2. Return of the Living Dead. It's not a horror day without a zombie movie after all. 
3. Several movies with Angela Bettis (the ultimate scream queen. may we all bow down to her) For example, May, The Woman, Toolbox Murders, the 2002 remake of Carrie. FYI, she plays Carrie in that movie.
4. A Chiller TV show called, How to Survive a Horror movie. I personally don't know how I feel about this. It's a competition type show where people are put in horror movie type situations and they need to get out of it. I'd rather prefer a show that showcases several situations, and then gives you advice on how to survive. 

This should effectively take me into the 14th. As well as you guys, if you chose to follow this list of horror quenching entertainment. The most important ones on this list are Friday the 13th. I pretty much think that's a given. 

Now go out and enjoy the day. Watch out for any slashers, demons, ghosts, zombies, or any other paranormal entity today.

HorrorChick.

No comments:

Post a Comment