Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Darker Reality (2008)

A Darker Reality is about a serial killer nicknamed Ghost Face who kidnaps women and brutally tortures them before eventually killing them. In this movie you have a detective and an FBI agent working to solve this case. 


Honestly, I don't know why they decided to make this movie. Daniel Baldwin did a really great job of playing this psychopath, who tortures these women. Though a lot is not seen, what is seen is disturbing as well as what is described. Other than Baldwin's eerily good acting with this character, the movie sucked. You're stuck with both of the investigators most of the time. It was more like a bad cop show watching them. Then you get Silence of the Lamb references when the detective asks for help by another disturbing sicko. And the way it played out, it wasn't good. I stuck with this movie mostly so I could inform you all on it and, when I start a movie I will suffer through it until the end. Do yourselves a favor and skip this film.


P.S. I found out that this film was a sequel. And if this sequel is any indication of how the first one is, I think it's best if all of you and myself skip that one all together. 


-HorrorChick



No comments:

Post a Comment