Thursday, June 18, 2015

We Are Still Here (2015)

Hey everyone, back once again with another review. Heard about this Indie flick from a horror FB page I follow, and decided to check it out. So here is my review. 

Summary: In the cold, wintery fields of New England, a lonely old house wakes up every thirty years - and demands a sacrifice. (As always, summary provided by IMDB.com)  


I was kind of excited to watch this film. It seemed to have pretty high marks. And you all know how I feel about Indie films. They are usually the best kind of horror out there. This one however, it was terrible. Terrible and boring. I couldn't get myself into it. It was very slow, with very little happening until the end of the film. Where it all of a sudden got very gory. I'm ok with gore, seeing as I'm a huge fan of the Saw series. However, if you're claiming this is a ghost tale, keep the gore out of it. It also was just an incredibly lackluster storyline, and the acting was poor. I was very annoyed with one of the characters, and her part would have been best left out, since she literally brought nothing to the table. I just can't even think of things to say about this movie, that would detail how boring and how much of a time waster it was. 


My suggestion, skip this one. You'll be bored. There are a million other ghost films out there that would be much better suited to your horror needs.  


Stay Scared Friends,  

HorrorChick

No comments:

Post a Comment