Tuesday, June 23, 2015

New Streaming Service

I'm just going to take a quick second and let you all know about a new horror movie streaming service called....Shudder. If you search for it on Facebook, you are taken straight to their page, which gives you a link to their website. Sign up with their email, and you will be eligible for their beta service for 60 days. So of course I signed up. It looks like it has a wider variety than sites like Screambox and FrightPix, which is a most for me. Upon looking a this site, I see quite a few films I have already seen. While I liked a lot of the films on their, I'm not interested in ultimately paying for a subscription in two months, to watch the same movies over and over again. Shudder has assured me they will be adding 100s of films in the near future. So we shall see. Throughout the 60 days, I will try and review films I have watched strictly off of that site. I'll leave a little note as to which movies I have actually chosen off of this site. After the trial ends, I will let everyone know if this site is worth signing up for or not. Time I take my journey into Shudder, look for a movie review from that site in the next few days.  

On a side note, I am happy to see this emergence of streaming sites dedicated to us who love all things horror. 

From The Grave,
HorrorChick

No comments:

Post a Comment